back on track







Hard to believe it's been more than a month since my last post.

THAT was unintended.

HOWEVER,

we did manage to fit house cleaning, vacation, back-to-school shopping, house cleaning, work, art camp, swimming, sleepovers, growing up, house cleaning and something else ... into that month. Seems like enough.

Back to school, back on track, back to reality, normal, whatever you call it, IT is here.

This is a bag I made for a friend's daughter who's starting her sophomore year.

She brought me a bag from American Eagle that she used last year and we talked about some adjustments that she wanted: zipper on the top, bright colors.

She picked out all the fabrics, which was great.

We've got another in the works for my Ana, who's headed off to middle school next week.

Hardly seems possible that this baby girl:

has somehow morphed into this 11 year old lady:


I'm still in awe.


Comments

Popular Posts