10-minute jobs I hate

As I was wrapping my arms around my list of things to do today, I realized that most of these jobs are 10-minute pains that I should just do instead of complaining about, or procrastinating about. They include the following:
  • unloading the dishwasher
  • vacuuming the family room or living room
  • folding a load of laundry (less if it's just sheets ... more if it's all underwear and socks)
  • putting the dishes away in the sink
  • making lunches for tomorrow
  • scrubbing a toilet and sink
  • putting clothes away
  • sweeping the floor
  • washing the windows

It may be apparent by now that household chores really aren't my thing. Never have been. I've always resisted doing them ... since I was small. Hated cleaning my room too (okay I still hate it).

Wonder if I could turn the world on its head simply by doing those 10-minute chores and not procrastinating ... hmmmm.

Comments

Popular Posts