- unloading the dishwasher
- vacuuming the family room or living room
- folding a load of laundry (less if it's just sheets ... more if it's all underwear and socks)
- putting the dishes away in the sink
- making lunches for tomorrow
- scrubbing a toilet and sink
- putting clothes away
- sweeping the floor
- washing the windows
It may be apparent by now that household chores really aren't my thing. Never have been. I've always resisted doing them ... since I was small. Hated cleaning my room too (okay I still hate it).
Wonder if I could turn the world on its head simply by doing those 10-minute chores and not procrastinating ... hmmmm.