can it be?

fall already? Although it feels like my life is fall-ing apart, or at least everything I'm involved in. At work, my client is crazy and a friend is resigning; at home, my kids are being punky; at volunteering (PTA) the president resigned and left me all alone with more crazy people. ARRH. I want to quit my job, move to an island and home or 'island' school my kids. What would be wrong with that? I haven't done anything creative unless you count trying to figure out how to deal with crazy clients and people -- really, does it require strategy to be honest with people? The answer, evidently, is yes -- it does. So much for my Pollyanna world where people are decent to each other, follow up on their commitments and trust each other ... hmmm, what a wonderful world it would be.

Here's the good part: My SIL took some great pics of my kids. Posted here www.andreacaseyphotography.com/Blog. They are really great pictures and everytime I see them, I know why I'm here. I guess they still need to eat dinner, even if they don't need me to change diapers anymore.

Comments

Ashley said…
Eileen, this is Ashley, Linda Kuhlman's daughter. I don't know if you remember me...but I love your blog!

I have 3 kids (boy, girl, boy) now too, and am working (ARGH!).

Write me anytime at ashley.knowlton@rmhoist.com. I can always use an excuse to take a break. =)

Have a great day
Ashley
Anonymous said…
Glad you like the photos! I am going to get a bunch together from the weeked and hopefully give it to you when we see you in a couple weeks!!!! Can't wait to see everyone :)
Love
An
R. Casey said…
Whoa slow down there big sis, just sounds like you're dealing with the world that the rest of us are livin' in..clients, bosses, spouses, kids.. doesn't leave a ton of time for being creative, unless you consider creating new ways to get your kids to bathe, pick-up toys, get co-workers to perform simple tasks, make clients understand that their wrong without making them feel dumb, and the six year-old to brush his teeth creative. remember you are life!

We'll see ya next weekend looking forward to getting Coasta to smile and talk with his uncle. Love ya!

Popular Posts