c'mon over and check it out













It's EL Art Festival Eve! I feel like this is the night before the big race (must be why I'm bulking up on pasta & bread). C'mon over and say hello, if you're in town. If not, let me know what you think of these babies ... I'll post an update with a booth picture afterward!
Thanks for all the help, prayers for good weather and support (including but not limited to borrowing your dress forms, borrowing back the gifts I gave you, and the many glasses of wine it took to get me talked into this).


Comments

Phllis O'Connor said…
I love everything I see; I wish you the best; remember to have fun & I'd love to be doing this with you. But wait, I love my life in Southern CA--guess you really can't have it all.
Phyllis
Linda said…
Hope you did well at the fair. Your items look really swell!!!
We enjoyed our quick trip there on Saturday afternoon. Allison wants to get together with Anna when she is here this summer - to be with another girl who has a big brother and a little brother!!!!!

Popular Posts