easy peasy

I'm not kidding when I tell you that making these could NOT have been easier! They're for the Christian Appalachian Project noted in Rachel Cox's blog. Thanks for the info, Rachel, and the opportunity to give to those in need. You can find out more by checking out Rachel's blog or CAP's website.


Here's a little detail of the flannel -- from JoAnn's -- that I used. Just two pieces of flannel, about a yard each; right sides together, sew, flip and topstitch -- seriously couldn't have been easier. It took a total of 2 hours -- including going to get the fabric.

Although I really didn't want to stop making these, I ran out of flannel and am trying to get ready for another craft show -- in December in Oak Park, IL. (more details later on that.)
This is super easy ... great for a beginner, easy for a pro. C'mon, give it a try and make a blankie for a baby in Appalachia ...



Comments

Popular Posts