anticipayyy-tion



Although we have thoroughly enjoyed summer, it's time to wrap it up and get back to the grind -- which we did NOT do this weekend (okay, we did do some cleaning, but mostly it's been savoring the last days of summer). We visited campus for the first Spartan game and the boys stayed -- fun for them.

Ana & I spent the day watching the game on television and sewing. All fun for us!

We're anticipating the first day of school -- tomorrow. With one of us starting middle school, riding a bus for the first time ever and having more than one teacher, it's sure to be pretty stressful. (I'm making brownies today, for the stress tomorrow -- definitely for him -- and kind of me.)

I'll be sewing the day away, celebrating the first day of school in my own way!

Comments

Popular Posts