school bag


My friend's daughter asked if I would make her a bag for school. Um, yeah, of course I would.
It was a day late, but all okay for her.

She picked the outside fabrics.

This bag is based on the diaper bag pattern that I made for my one of my sisters-in-law, am making for another one and for a friend (I have an extra one cut out).

Although I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get to these bags, we just found out that the kitchen re-do is happening on Monday, instead of next month. So, since we're painting the kitchen and ceiling and pulling out the upper cabinets ourselves (not to mention emptying and sorting cabinets and moving some furniture), sewing may take a backseat to some of that stuff.

I'll post befores and afters! Wish me luck with getting all this stuff done!

Comments

Carol Sc said…
I've had a kitchen redo on my list for more than a few years --- have been avoiding it, because of all the prep work --- I look forward to hearing how yours is going. Good luck! ...and the fabric choice in the school bag is so bright and cheerful --- I wouldn't mind going to school, if I had that bag to carry!

Popular Posts