It seems like I end up with a list longer than Mr. Claus' each December of projects I'd like to make, have to make and probably should make.
This year is no different, and since I've got a long list, I thought I would share:
- pillow for a friend
- quilt for another friend
- stockings for my family
- stockings for my sister and niece
- quilts for other siblings and their families
- purse for a friend
- purse for a teacher friend for Christmas
- teacher gifts
- table runners
- great ideas for tree skirts
- flannel quilts for the family room
- pillow cases for godchildren
Ahhh, see how easy it is to get going on the idea parts? Yeah. I say this every year ... Did someone move Christmas up this year?