christmas projects, anyone?


It seems like I end up with a list longer than Mr. Claus' each December of projects I'd like to make, have to make and probably should make.

This year is no different, and since I've got a long list, I thought I would share:
  • pillow for a friend
  • quilt for another friend
  • stockings for my family
  • stockings for my sister and niece
  • quilts for other siblings and their families
  • purse for a friend
  • purse for a teacher friend for Christmas
  • teacher gifts
  • table runners
  • great ideas for tree skirts
  • flannel quilts for the family room
  • pillow cases for godchildren

Ahhh, see how easy it is to get going on the idea parts? Yeah. I say this every year ... Did someone move Christmas up this year?

Comments

I agree. I don't know if it's because I am expecting a baby in four weeks, but I feel like Christmas just crept up on me this year.

I have a list a mile long of things to do and I haven't done them yet. Oh well, at least all the baby stuff is ready.

Popular Posts