catch up

Here's a little catch up, my poor little blog has been suffering the consequences of its owner biting off more than she could chew for Christmas sewing.
Some of the projects included (NOT to be sung to the tune of the 12 days of Christmas, but took me longer than the 12 days preceeding Christmas):
1-commission quilt for my sister's husband-to-be (not finished)
1-scarf for my bff
1-purse for my other bff
2-American girl outfits for my nieces
2-little girl, matching-their-American girl outfits for my nieces
3-purses for a friend to give to his sisters and mom
3-messenger bags for friends to give to their daughters
4-gift bags for holding gifts

Photos follow (there aren't photos for everything ... somethings just are done and out too quickly):



3-purses for a friend to give to his sisters and mom






2-little girl, matching-their-American girl outfits for my nieces

Comments

Carol Sc said…
I'm late reading your blog --- but, I also have matching sleeping clothes to make for my grand-daughters and their American Girl dolls --- not finished for Christmas. --- also, doll clothes do not fall into my favorite sewing category!

Popular Posts