summer fun ...


This spring we purchased a cottage. 
We live in Michigan and 'up north' is more than a place, it seems to be a state of mind.

Luckily, we didn't have to do much, but that's never stopped me and my paint brush before.

So, we did a lot of painting ... just showing a few before's and after's here.





Once the summer hit, though, we did a whole lot more of this, with family and friends:









Hard to believe the summer is wrapping up. 
Although we'll be up throughout the year, it just won't be the same ...

Comments

Carol Sc said…
So --- are you on a lake or a river? The cottage looks very Alpine-ish to me. I like the painting you've done! ...and, from experience, you will love "getting away". School starts!!
P.S. Even with my glasses I can't prove I'm not a robot! Yuk!
Ruth said…
I love the color you added - painting the door and hanging the quilt from block exchange. :)

What lake are you on?

Popular Posts