Thursday, October 6, 2011

who gives a hoot ... diaper bag







This is a diaper bag that I made for a friend to give to another friend.
Not sure if the gifting is complete, so I don't want to say too much.

The polka dot is a shower curtain from Target (the fabric ones make great bags) and the corduroy is a print from JoAnn's. I bought it last fall or winter, but I saw it there again this fall.
The owl applique just seemed like it should be there.

I'm still working on applique (machine and hand) and patience.

Evidently they go together.

2 comments:

Miss White Wall said...

That bag is really adorable! I need to make one for me and my little guy, so fashionable!

Rusti said...

that is super cute! my sister LOVES owls - this would be perfect for her (she's due with her second in January!) :) awesome job lady!