arithmetic, plus ... but not math



 I'm doing this post in a rush ... as I seem to be doing many things lately. School has started and all the activities that come with it (for me that means mostly driving here, there and everywhere; making doubly sure people have clean underwear -- and are wearing it; and making sure there's food to eat ... AND, working).

I've managed to finish up this baby which turned out WAY bigger than I intended -- let's just say editing fabrics out isn't my strong suit.

The pattern is by Jeni Baker of In Color Order. And the fabric is Laura Gunn of Paint in My Hair. I quilted this in a quilt as you go method that's described in my friend, Beth Donaldson's book (Block by Block).

My apologies about the picture being sideways ... I've been taking pictures with my phone (I know, not the best thing to do) and it always turns them. Weird.

I'm off to a football game ... in the rain. (Only moms do that, right?)

Comments

Popular Posts